Re: Who updates Freshmeat?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Who updates Freshmeat?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Excerpts from Marc Fournier's message of mié jun 22 15:17:29 -0400 2011:

> Its funny you asking for someone else to have access, when *you* are one of three others that *do* have access to it,
andhave for months, if not years ... Josh Berkus is another, as is a 'jfuerth' ...

> I'll fix things up right now, but I am definitely not hte only one with access to be able to do so ...

jfuerth, huh?  It seems this discussion happens every once in a while.
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/200907041745.n64HjUo06041@momjian.us

As before, I think we should just remove the entries from freshmeat and
sourceforge.