Re: PostgreSQL 9.0 or 9.1 ?

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 9.0 or 9.1 ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanx brad,
i think 9.0 would be the most wise decision for the time being.

Στις Thursday 16 June 2011 18:29:16 γράψατε:

featuresand/or performance benefits in 9.1?

> Postgres does have an excellent track record for quality and stability with new releases, but a couple of months in
thefield isn't really considered stable in most places.

--
Achilleas Mantzios

От: Achilleas Mantzios
Сообщение: Re: Fw: PostgreSQL 9.0 or 9.1 ?
От: Alban Hertroys
Сообщение: Re: Constraint to ensure value does NOT exist in another table?