Re: Invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0xedbebf

От Alan Hodgson
Тема Re: Invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0xedbebf
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On June 15, 2011 01:18:27 PM BRUSSER Michael wrote:
> Unless there's no other options I don't want to use sed or break file into
> pieces, if possible,

iconv loads everything into RAM. You can use "split", convert the pieces, and
then recombine, I did that when converting a large database to utf-8 and it
worked.

--
Obama has now fired more cruise missiles than all other Nobel Peace prize
winners combined.