Re: Switchover of Master and Slave roles

От Ray Stell
Тема Re: Switchover of Master and Slave roles
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, Jun 07, 2011 at 11:59:07AM -0700, A J wrote:
> We then rely on filesystem tools (or other third party tools) to get the
> original master in sync with the new master efficiently and then make it join as
> slave.

the doc would not be corrupted by an additional few words that stated as such:

"To return to normal operation, a standby server must be recreated using
external tools such as rsync, either on the former primary system when
it comes up, or on a third, possibly new, system."

Сообщение: Re: Switchover of Master and Slave roles
Сообщение: Re: Switchover of Master and Slave roles