Re: branching for 9.2devel

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: branching for 9.2devel
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On balance, I think I prefer the
> current arrangement, though if we could make the CommitFests a bit
> shorter I would certainly like that better.  I don't know how to make
> that happen without more reviewers, though.

Given our current method (where we allow authors to update their patches
during a CF) I don't see that we need or should try for shorter CFs.  If
we actually just reviewed patches onces it'd be a very different
situation.

So, +1 from me for keeping it as-is.  I do wonder if this is coming up
now just because we're getting closer to a release and people are,
unsuprisingly, wishing they had been able to get their fav. patch in
before the deadline. :)
Thanks,
    Stephen