Re: pgindent weirdnessf

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pgindent weirdnessf
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

<https://github.com/postgres/postgres/commit/fe1438da8aa8a45f2cee816eb54841f97d3b2f22#src/tools/pgindent/typedefs.list>

> I see AggHashEntryData, AggStatePerAggData, AllocBlockData, and
> AllocChunkData from among the first few that were deleted and all are in
> the same category.
>
> I wondered if this is some sort of optimizer effect, but building with
> -O0 doesn't seem to affect it.

I assume you are using -g, right?

The BulkInsertStateData typedef looks pretty normal:
typedef struct BulkInsertStateData{    BufferAccessStrategy strategy;      /* our BULKWRITE strategy object */
Buffer     current_buf;    /* current insertion target page */}   BulkInsertStateData;

I tested my BSD machine using src/tools/find_typedefs and it does show
BulkInsertStateData.

http://enterprisedb.com