Re: pg_dump --binary-upgrade vs. ALTER TYPE ... DROP ATTRIBUTE

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: pg_dump --binary-upgrade vs. ALTER TYPE ... DROP ATTRIBUTE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 11:58:30AM -0400, Noah Misch wrote:
> When we're done with the relkind-restriction patch, I'll post a new version of
> this one.  It will remove the circularity check and add a relkind check.

Here it is.  Changes from tt1v1-alter-of.patch to tt1v2-alter-of.patch:
* Use transformOfType()'s relkind check in ATExecAddOf()
* Remove circularity check
* Open pg_inherits with AccessShareLock
* Fix terminology in ATExecDropOf() comment
* Rebase over pgindent changes

Changes from tt2v1-binary-upgrade.patch to tt2v2-binary-upgrade.patch:
* Rebase over dumpCompositeType() changes from commit acfa1f45

Вложения