Re: postponing some large patches to 9.2

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: postponing some large patches to 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Jeff Davis (pgsql@j-davis.com) wrote:
> I appreciate the sentiment, but in addition to some cleanup, any patch
> like this at least requires some discussion. It's a language change
> we'll be supporting for a long time.

My feeling was that we have had at least some of that discussion this
past fall...  It's not like you went out and developed this completely
outside of any community contact.  Perhaps it's just not as
controversial as you're expecting. :)

> At minimum, we're a couple hundred emails shy of a real consensus on the
> naming ;)

*smirk.
Thanks,
    Stephen

Сообщение: Re: postponing some large patches to 9.2
Сообщение: Re: postponing some large patches to 9.2