Re: Installing Postgres with MS SQL Server 2005

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Installing Postgres with MS SQL Server 2005
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 12:28:14PM +0530, Shobhit Jain wrote:
> I have a machine on which MS SQL Server 2005 is already installed. Now I
> want to install PostgreSQL 8.3 along with MS SQL Server.
>

> Can  this combination cause  any problems to any of the database servers?

Well, you might find that they're contending for resources, and that
neither one of them is especially co-operative when they're starved of
the resource they want.  But otherwise, I can't think of any reason it would.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@crankycanuck.ca