Missing Windows help/.chm help files for PG 9.0

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Missing Windows help/.chm help files for PG 9.0
Дата
Re: Missing Windows help/.chm help files for PG 9.0  (Pavel Golub <pavel@microolap.com>)
Список pgsql-docs
char101 wrote:

> Josh Berkus wrote:
> >
> > On 12/02/2010 02:56 AM, tjibbe@rijpma.org wrote:
> >> On the webpage http://www.postgresql.org/docs/manuals/ you can download
> >> a windows help file (postgresql-8.4.chm). This option is missing for the
> >> new postgresql version 9.0. Only two PDFs for this version.
> >
> > We do?  Huh.  Anyone know who produced the .chm?
> >

> Here is one that I have compiled
>
> http://char-docs.googlecode.com/files/PostgreSQL-9.0.2.chm

Seems we don't have Windows help/.chm files for PG 9.0.  I see them for
8.3 and 8.4:

        http://www.postgresql.org/docs/manuals/

Also, one of our users has created one for 9.0.2:

        http://char-docs.googlecode.com/files/PostgreSQL-9.0.2.chm

Should we add a link to this and get it on our release checlist?