Re: [DOCS] Missing Windows help/.chm help files for PG 9.0

От Pavel Golub
Тема Re: [DOCS] Missing Windows help/.chm help files for PG 9.0
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello.

You wrote:
BM> char101 wrote:
>>

>> Josh Berkus wrote:

>> > We do?  Huh.  Anyone know who produced the .chm?
>> >

>> Here is one that I have compiled
>>
>> http://char-docs.googlecode.com/files/PostgreSQL-9.0.2.chm

BM> Seems we don't have Windows help/.chm files for PG 9.0.  I see them for
BM> 8.3 and 8.4:

BM>         http://www.postgresql.org/docs/manuals/

BM> Also, one of our users has created one for 9.0.2:

BM>         http://char-docs.googlecode.com/files/PostgreSQL-9.0.2.chm

BM> Should we add a link to this and get it on our release checlist?

Missed this thread. I wrote a post
http://pgolub.wordpress.com/2011/03/04/chm-help-for-postgresql-9-0/
with poll "Do you need CHM manual for PostgreSQL?"

The results are:

Yeah, sure! 71.88% (23 votes)
No, thanks. 15.63% (5 votes)
May be... 12.5% (4 votes)

Total Votes: 32

I suppose having CHM manual is important.

--
With best wishes,
 Pavel                          mailto:pavel@gf.microolap.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Need login signup link on wiki login page