Re: DELETE with LIMIT (or my first hack)

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: DELETE with LIMIT (or my first hack)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Robert Haas wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 7:12 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> > Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> >>
> >> I don't have any use for DELETE with LIMIT, but UPDATE with LIMIT could
> >> be very useful if you are doing full-table updates and you don't have
> >> enough space so you do it in chunks.
> >
> > So should this now be a TODO item? ?Text?
>
> Allow DELETE and UPDATE to be used with LIMIT and ORDER BY.

Done:
Allow DELETE and UPDATE to be used with LIMIT and ORDER BY    *
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2010-11/msg01997.php   *
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2010-12/msg00021.php

http://enterprisedb.com

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: WIP patch for parallel pg_dump
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: should we set hint bits without dirtying the page?