Re: 9.0 SSL renegotiation failure restoring data

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: 9.0 SSL renegotiation failure restoring data
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Andrus Moor wrote:
> > Either (1) get a non-lobotomized SSL library
> I'm using latest official Postgres 9.0 server and pgAdmin client.
> Does one of them contain bug in SSL??

Uh, we don't ship SSL in the server.  We ship code that _uses_ ssl, so I
would look at your operating system to see what version of SSL you have,
and perhaps update that.

Сообщение: Re: postgre on virtual machine
Сообщение: Re: postgre on virtual machine