docs on contrib modules that can't pg_upgrade?

От Robert Treat
Тема docs on contrib modules that can't pg_upgrade?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Howdy folks,

Was wondering if there are any docs on which contrib modules don't work with
pg_upgrade? I seem to remember discussion on this during the 9.0 cycle, but
couldn't find it in the mail archive, and don't see anything in the wiki.  What
brings this up is I'm currently working on an 8.3 upgrade and it has
pg_freespacemap which breaks things; I think easy enough to work-around in
this case, but I am sure for other contribs, or for folks with a lot of
machinery built on top of a contrib, that won't always be the case. If
something like this doesn't exist, I'll start a wiki page on it, but thought
I'd ask first.

--
Robert Treat
Play: http://www.xzilla.net

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] pg_filedump binary for CentOS
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] pg_filedump binary for CentOS