Re: [HACKERS] Support for JDBC setQueryTimeout, et al.

От Radosław Smogura
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Support for JDBC setQueryTimeout, et al.
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> Regarding JDBC in the CF process -- other interfaces are handled
> there.  I haven't seen one patch this size for JDBC since I've been
> involved, let alone two competing patches to implement the same
> feature.  Small patches which can be quickly handled don't make sense
> to put into the process, but it seemed reasonable for these.

In any way I'm sending this patch, and I will put this under Miscellaneous in
CF. This cleared patch takes only 47k (in uncleared was some binary read
classes) and about 50% it's big test case.

Have a nice day,
Radek

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Support for JDBC setQueryTimeout, et al.
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Support for JDBC setQueryTimeout, et al.