BUG #5693: how to restore data from data folder

От vijay
Тема BUG #5693: how to restore data from data folder
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5693
Logged by:          vijay
Email address:      4001.viju@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.1
Operating system:   windows
Details:

Hi
   I am using postgresql 8.1 version,my database size is increasing more
than 50GB,during taking backup using pg_dump it will hang the system,so
please suggest me the how to take backup or how to take data folder backup
so that it will not hamper service. or is their way to migrate from one
windows driver to another.

Please do the needful.