Обсуждение: BUG #5693: how to restore data from data folder

BUG #5693: how to restore data from data folder

От
"vijay"
Дата:

Bug reference:      5693
Logged by:          vijay
Email address:      4001.viju@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.1
Operating system:   windows
Details:

Hi
   I am using postgresql 8.1 version,my database size is increasing more
than 50GB,during taking backup using pg_dump it will hang the system,so
please suggest me the how to take backup or how to take data folder backup
so that it will not hamper service. or is their way to migrate from one
windows driver to another.

Please do the needful.

Re: BUG #5693: how to restore data from data folder

От
Rodriguez Fernando
>     I am using postgresql 8.1 version,my database size is increasing more
> than 50GB,during taking backup using pg_dump it will hang the system,so
> please suggest me the how to take backup or how to take data folder backup
> so that it will not hamper service. or is their way to migrate from one
> windows driver to another.
>
> Please do the needful.

probe pitr (point in time), using wal copy.. No probe it en production
do it under develope environment ..
My english is so bad, sorry

Orejas