Re: [NOVICE] - SAN/NAS/DAS - Need advises

От Enrico Weigelt
Тема Re: [NOVICE] - SAN/NAS/DAS - Need advises
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
* Tena Sakai <tsakai@gallo.ucsf.edu> wrote:

Hi,

> I have been reading this thread and I got the idea that
> SANs to avoid, but would somebody please give a bit of
> Comparison/perspective on NAS?

same as for SAN: measure it on your real workload and compare
different products w/ similar stability and accessibility properties.

cu

 phone:  +49 36207 519931  email: weigelt@metux.de
 mobile: +49 151 27565287  icq:   210169427         skype: nekrad666