password administration

От Mark Steben
Тема password administration
Дата
Re: password administration
Список pgsql-admin

Hi postgres gurus:

I would like to set up a facility that enforces password changes for roles
After a predefined period (30 days for instance) when logging into psql
Or, at the very least, send an email out to notify that your current
Password period is about to expire.  Preferably, I'd like to use
The 'rolvaliduntil' column in pg_roles.

I'm wondering if there is an app inside or outside of postgres
that I can use or do I have to design from scratch.

Thanks for your time,

Mark Steben | Database Administrator
@utoRevenue® - "Keeping Customers Close"
95D Ashley Ave, West Springfield, MA 01089
413.243.4800 x1512 (Phone) |413.732-1824 (Fax)
@utoRevenue is a registered trademark and a division of Dominion
Enterprises