Re: DBI::Oracle problems

От David Fetter
Тема Re: DBI::Oracle problems
Дата
Re: DBI::Oracle problems  (Howard Rogers <hjr@diznix.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 10:10:02AM +1000, Howard Rogers wrote:
> I am stumped, despite working on this for a week! I am trying to create a
> 64-bit postgresql 8.4 database server which can retrieve data from various
> 64-bit Oracle 10gR2 and 11gR2 databases.

Try downloading the latest version of DBI-Link using the "Download
Source" link at <http://github.com/davidfetter/DBI-Link>

There is also a low-traffic mailing list for the project, where
questions like this are more on point :)

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!

Сообщение: Re: Looking for multithreaded build of libpq for Windows
Сообщение: Re: Looking for multithreaded build of libpq for Windows