Re: Postgres 8.4 segfaults on CentOS 5.5 (using EnterpriseDB installers)

От Aleksey Tsalolikhin
Тема Re: Postgres 8.4 segfaults on CentOS 5.5 (using EnterpriseDB installers)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear Steve,

  Thanks for your suggestions!

  I ended up switching from the Enterprise DB installer to the
Postgres PGDG84 YUM repository, since (a) it provides PostgreSQL 8.4.4
AND Slony 1.x (unlike Enterprise DB installer which only has
Slony 2.0.2 which has a potential data loss problem), and now
I can keep my entire configuration in RPM packages.

Thanks!
Aleksey