Re: Cognitive dissonance

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Cognitive dissonance
Дата
Список pgsql-general
* John Gage (jsmgage@numericable.fr) wrote:
> But either I am a visitor from the Crab Nebula, or there is someone else
> out there who would like to have a text file of the entire
> documentation.

Soo..  there are quite a few man pages, and in-psql's help is also
pretty nice (\h <command> and \?).  That's certainly what I typically
use.  I admit that we don't include the full command description in the
\h (just the syntax), but that's still extremely useful.

Would a \h+ that gave you the text from the web-page be useful..?  That,
plus the various man pages, would cover an awful lot of what's in SGML..

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Вложения