Re: is_absolute_path incorrect on Windows

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: is_absolute_path incorrect on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Giles Lean wrote:

> Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>
> > is_relative_to_cwd()?
>
> ../../../../some/other/place/not/under/cwd
>
> Names are hard, but if I understood the original post, the
> revised function is intended to check that the directory is
> below the current working directory.

We check for things like ".." other places, though we could roll that
into the macro if we wanted.  Because we are adding a new function, that
might make sense.

> If my understanding is wrong (always possible!) and it only
> has to be on the same drive, then your name is probably better
> although it doesn't mention 'drive' ... hrm.
>
> is_on_current_drive()?  (Yuck.)
> is_on_current_filesystem()?  (Yuck, but at least more general.)
>
> I think we (or at least I) need some clarification from the
> original poster about what the code is checking for in detail.

I think you have to look at all the reference to is_absolute_path() in
the C code.

http://enterprisedb.com