Re: is_absolute_path incorrect on Windows

От Giles Lean
Тема Re: is_absolute_path incorrect on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:

> is_relative_to_cwd()?

../../../../some/other/place/not/under/cwd

Names are hard, but if I understood the original post, the
revised function is intended to check that the directory is
below the current working directory.

If my understanding is wrong (always possible!) and it only
has to be on the same drive, then your name is probably better
although it doesn't mention 'drive' ... hrm.

is_on_current_drive()?  (Yuck.)
is_on_current_filesystem()?  (Yuck, but at least more general.)

I think we (or at least I) need some clarification from the
original poster about what the code is checking for in detail.

Cheers,

Giles

Сообщение: Re: functional call named notation clashes with SQL feature
Сообщение: Re: functional call named notation clashes with SQL feature