severely wierd problem & PgSQL log analyzer

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема severely wierd problem & PgSQL log analyzer
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,
i am facing a very wierd situation, a piece of java code seems correct, however *some* times a connection instead of
beingrollbacked gets commited.
(which has driven me nuts). So what i did, is replicate the problem with full logging enabled from java, in order to
knowat any point
in the code against which postgres pid backend i am running against.
At the same time i had full logging enabled in postgresql 8.3 and i tried to trace the exact backend which resulted in
commit.
(i try to replicate the problem by hitting the reload button in firefox).
However that gives me about over 160 instances of the program, making difficult to put together all those sessions from
thelogs,
and it seems i cannot see whats happening unless i have a handy tool that can extract info from the logs and present it
ina human way.

Any suggestions for a good pgsql log analyzer? i am currently struggling with
http://pgfouine.projects.postgresql.org/tutorial.html
(having failed with http://bucardo.org/wiki/Pgsi which wants only syslog)
--
Achilleas Mantzios

Сообщение: Re: LATIN2 encoding and Polish_Poland locale
Сообщение: Re: LATIN2 encoding and Polish_Poland locale