Re: VACUUM WARNING: skipping "pg_statistic" --- only table or database owner can vacuum it

От Ray Stell
Тема Re: VACUUM WARNING: skipping "pg_statistic" --- only table or database owner can vacuum it
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 10:28:37AM -0700, Scott Marlowe wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 7:59 AM, Ray Stell <stellr@cns.vt.edu> wrote:
> > Running 8.2.15 on RHEL4 the log reports this from autovacuum along with
> > other pg_ tables:
> Make yourself the owner of the database? (i.e. alter database ...)

autovacuum is throwing these.  If I vacuum as the current owner it seems to
work:

template1=# VACUUM VERBOSE ANALYZE pg_statistic;
INFO:  vacuuming "pg_catalog.pg_statistic"
INFO:  index "pg_statistic_relid_att_index" now contains 298 row versions in 2 pages
DETAIL:  0 index row versions were removed.
0 index pages have been deleted, 0 are currently reusable.
CPU 0.00s/0.00u sec elapsed 0.00 sec.
INFO:  "pg_statistic": found 0 removable, 298 nonremovable row versions in 9 pages
DETAIL:  0 dead row versions cannot be removed yet.
There were 2 unused item pointers.
2 pages contain useful free space.
0 pages are entirely empty.
CPU 0.00s/0.00u sec elapsed 0.00 sec.
INFO:  vacuuming "pg_toast.pg_toast_2619"
INFO:  index "pg_toast_2619_index" now contains 0 row versions in 1 pages
DETAIL:  0 index row versions were removed.
0 index pages have been deleted, 0 are currently reusable.
CPU 0.00s/0.00u sec elapsed 0.00 sec.
INFO:  "pg_toast_2619": found 0 removable, 0 nonremovable row versions in 0 pages
DETAIL:  0 dead row versions cannot be removed yet.
There were 0 unused item pointers.
0 pages contain useful free space.
0 pages are entirely empty.
CPU 0.00s/0.00u sec elapsed 0.00 sec.
VACUUM

Сообщение: Re: VACUUM WARNING: skipping "pg_statistic" --- only table or database owner can vacuum it
Сообщение: Re: VACUUM WARNING: skipping "pg_statistic" --- only table or database owner can vacuum it