Re: text cast on regprocedure fails on 8.2

От Jan-Peter Seifert
Тема Re: text cast on regprocedure fails on 8.2
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Alvaro, Hello Tom,

thank you very much for your quick and helpful replies.

> You can always cast pretty much anything to anything via a variable
> assignment in plpgsql...

<thud> I only tried it in SQL. So the function works just fine after the removal of the text cast on 8.2 as well.

For SQL I'll stick with "textin(regprocedureout(p.oid::regprocedure))".

Peter