error from postgresql 8.4.0 after a dump/restore from 8.3.5

От Kenneth Marshall
Тема error from postgresql 8.4.0 after a dump/restore from 8.3.5
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear PostgreSQL admins.

I have just restored a DB from 8.3.5 to 8.4.0 and I just
received the error:

ERROR:  column "reltriggers" does not exist at character 41
STATEMENT:  SELECT relhasindex, relkind, relchecks, reltriggers, relhasrules,
        relhasoids , reltablespace
        FROM pg_catalog.pg_class WHERE oid = '16864'

Does anyone know what is giving that error and how to fix
it? I do see that in 8.4.0 the table has a column named
relhastriggers, while 8.3 has reltriggers. I used pg_dump
from 8.4 to dump the DB but I restored by piping into psql.
Any ideas?

Regards,
Ken