Re: fmgroids.h not installed by "make install" in VPATH

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: fmgroids.h not installed by "make install" in VPATH
Дата
Re: fmgroids.h not installed by "make install" in VPATH  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Re: fmgroids.h not installed by "make install" in VPATH  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday 08 July 2009 02:09:20 Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> It seems our makefiles fail to install fmgroids.h by "make install" in a
> VPATH build.

> I think the solution is to treat fmgroids.h just like pg_config_os.h,
> i.e. add a line like this:
>
>     $(INSTALL_DATA) utils/fmgroids.h '$(DESTDIR)/$(includedir_server)/utils'

The fix looks right.  Has it been applied?

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Docbook toolchain interfering with patch review?