Re: Networking request

От Dirk E Zondag Jr
Тема Re: Networking request
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Right, got it, thanks, I got the same email from Lewis. I had sent it to the
jobs address, sorry for any confusion.

Dirk E Zondag Jr

-----Original Message-----
From: Chander Ganesan [mailto:chander@otg-nc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 9:22 AM
To: Dirk E Zondag Jr
Cc: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Networking request

Dirk E Zondag Jr wrote:

> Hello-
>

> I am looking for a great postgreSQL DBA and we offer a 1K referral fee
> for a successful hire. Who do you know that might be a good fit for
> this? Thanks!

There's a postgresql-jobs list, which is the a list dedicated to job
postings.  People looking for jobs are likely subscribed to and
monitoring that list, and might not monitor this one.  This list is for
database administration related questions.

Please post to the appropriate list in the future.

Thank You

--
Chander Ganesan
Open Technology Group, Inc.

От: Suvankar Roy
Сообщение: Re: Flush Shared Buffer Cache
От: rasa
Сообщение: PostgreSQL using 100% CPU