Re: PostgreSQL Developer meeting minutes up

От Markus Wanner
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Developer meeting minutes up
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Quoting "Aidan Van Dyk" <aidan@highrise.ca>:
> Pick your poison (after all, it's CVS), either way, I think the 2 of
> *us* are going to disagree which is best here ;-)

Marko already convinced me of -kk, I'm trying that with cvs2git.

> But, which ever way (exact to -kk or exact to -kv), the conversion
> should be exact, and there should be no reason to "filter out
> keyword-like stuff" in the diffs.

I just really didn't want to care about keyword expansion. Besides
lacking consistency, it's one of the worst misfeatures of CVS, IMNSHO.
;-)

I'll let you know how cvs2git behaves WRT -kk.

Regards

Markus Wanner