Re: archives' email-address obscurifier should not trigger on URLs

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: archives' email-address obscurifier should not trigger on URLs
Дата
Список pgsql-www

http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/200904171407(dot)n3HE7uri070869(at)wwwmaster(dot)postgresql(dot)org(dot)
>     For info, 0xC0000005 is a pretty general access violation error.
>
> This turns what should be an easy link-click into a bit of a pain.
> If people get more enthusiastic about referencing the archives by
> message-ID it's going to become a real issue.  Can we tighten that up?
>
> I realize that message IDs are hard to tell from email addresses in
> general, but if it's part of a URL I think we can assume it doesn't need
> to be obscured.

Hmm.  I have worked around this by refusing to munge email addresses if
they contain a /.  I've reran the archiver over pgsql-bugs for this
month, so this particular message looks fine now.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: