archives' email-address obscurifier should not trigger on URLs

От Tom Lane
Тема archives' email-address obscurifier should not trigger on URLs
Дата
Список pgsql-www
An example of $subject can be seen here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2009-05/msg00141.php
I believe this is probably the same issue that KevinField was reporting
here:http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/200904171407(dot)n3HE7uri070869(at)wwwmaster(dot)postgresql(dot)org(dot)For
info,0xC0000005 is a pretty general access violation error.

This turns what should be an easy link-click into a bit of a pain.
If people get more enthusiastic about referencing the archives by
message-ID it's going to become a real issue.  Can we tighten that up?

I realize that message IDs are hard to tell from email addresses in
general, but if it's part of a URL I think we can assume it doesn't need
to be obscured.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: