Re: can't cancel a query with pg_cancel_backend

От Marc Cousin
Тема Re: can't cancel a query with pg_cancel_backend
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tuesday 05 May 2009 16:35:11 Tom Lane wrote:
> Marc Cousin <mcousin@sigma.fr> writes:
> > [ can't cancel this query ]
> >
> >  Index Scan using file_jpfid_idx on file  (cost=0.00..7327212.07
> > rows=2128 width=104)
> >    Index Cond: (pathid = 120)
> >
> >     "file_jpfid_idx" btree (jobid, pathid, filenameid)
>
> Hmm ... is it likely that index entries with pathid = 120 are *very* few
> and far between in jobid order?  It looks like we have no
> CHECK_FOR_INTERRUPTS calls inside the loop in _bt_next(), which is
> probably a mistake ...
>
>             regards, tom lane

They are very few and far between...

In fact. there are none, as I had just removed them and I wasn't sure of it,
so I was double-checking before telling my colleagues it was OK :)

Сообщение: Re: can't cancel a query with pg_cancel_backend
Сообщение: Re: can't cancel a query with pg_cancel_backend