Re: Query with Parameters and Wildcards

От Jure Kobal
Тема Re: Query with Parameters and Wildcards
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
In the original select you missed a small part. The operation || needs a value
on every side and you missed the value on the left side. You had it as: WHERE
(customerlastname ILIKE || '%') instead of WHERE (customerlastname
ILIKE 'lastname' || '%'). And that is the reason for the error you got.

The function from dayat has a small mistake. It should be:
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION TEST(lastname VARCHAR)
else it will result in an error because of the missing space.

On Monday 27 of April 2009 16:47:40 dayat wrote:
> Do you run this code in the function? If so, the following example function
> with LANGUAGE SQL function:
>
> CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION TEST(lastnameVARCHAR)
> RETURNS SETOF lanemanager.customers
> AS $$
> SELECT customercellphone, customercity, customerdatecreated,
> customerdatelastmodified, customeremail, customerfax, customerfirstname,
> customerid, customerlastname, customermiddleinitial, customerphone,
> customerreferredby, customerstateabbr, customerstreet1, customerstreet2,
> customersuffix, customertitle, customerworkphone, customerworkphoneext,
> customerzip FROM lanemanager.customers WHERE (customerlastname ILIKE $1 ||
> '%')
> $$
> LANGUAGE SQL;
>
> Please tell me is it work for you.
>
> Regards
> Hidayat

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Query with Parameters and Wildcards
Сообщение: Re: Query with Parameters and Wildcards