Re: [NOVICE] Workaround for bug #4608?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [NOVICE] Workaround for bug #4608?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Robert Campbell wrote:
> We do have McAfee running, which has caused problems in the past with
> blocking some outgoing connections, but for that reason we have it
> turned off always (can't uninstall due to automatic updates, etc).

Oh, it is off, hmm.   I don't see Magnus on IM now but I am hoping one
of our Win32 guys has an idea.

I am moving this email over to the bugs list.  Folks, here is a history
of the bug report;  it seems he can't install in /data on Windows:

    http://archives.postgresql.org//pgsql-novice/2009-04/msg00079.php