Re: [NOVICE] Workaround for bug #4608?

От Dickson S. Guedes
Тема Re: [NOVICE] Workaround for bug #4608?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Em Qua, 2009-04-22 =E0s 09:28 -0400, Bruce Momjian escreveu:
> I am moving this email over to the bugs list.  Folks, here is a history
> of the bug report;  it seems he can't install in /data on Windows:
>     http://archives.postgresql.org//pgsql-novice/2009-04/msg00079.php

In this email [1] he said:

"If I pass a different directory, such as C:/PgData38, it runs fine."

Isn't that caused by spaces in the path, like in
"C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\data"

May be the some parts of install script aren't quoting the path?

[1] http://archives.postgresql.org//pgsql-novice/2009-04/msg00090.php

Att.=20
Dickson S. Guedes=20
mail/xmpp: guedes@guedesoft.net - skype: guediz
http://guedesoft.net - http://planeta.postgresql.org.br

Сообщение: Re: BUG #4763: postgres service unstable, even during install
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4763: postgres service unstable, even during install