Re: libpq 8.4 beta1: $PGHOST complains about missing root.crt

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: libpq 8.4 beta1: $PGHOST complains about missing root.crt
Дата
Re: libpq 8.4 beta1: $PGHOST complains about missing root.crt  (Martin Pitt <mpitt@debian.org>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Friday 10 April 2009 21:27:54 Stephen Frost wrote:
> I agree with this.  Avoiding spoofing is good, but so is on the wire
> encryption even if you don't have anti-spoofing.  This is a reasonable
> set-up and we shouldn't just fail on it.

This whole debate hinges on the argument that encryption without anti-spoofing
is *not* useful.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: libpq 8.4 beta1: $PGHOST complains about missing root.crt
Сообщение: Re: libpq 8.4 beta1: $PGHOST complains about missing root.crt