Re: [Snowball-discuss] Snowball release cycle ?

От Richard Boulton
Тема Re: [Snowball-discuss] Snowball release cycle ?
Дата
Re: [Snowball-discuss] Snowball release cycle ?  ("Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 01, 2009 at 05:10:01PM -0400, Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> No, it would have to be ASL 2, but that is pretty similar to BSD, no?
> (caveat: IANAL)  i.e non-viral, free to use however you want, just
> don't take credit for it.  Everything I've read says the two are
> completely compatible

As I understand it, ASL 2 is incompatible with GPL 2, at least according to
the FSF.  This would be a showstopper problem for me.

--
Richard

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] string_to_array with empty input
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] string_to_array with empty input