Re: about LZMA SDK license

От Quan Zongliang
Тема Re: about LZMA SDK license
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
> It means you can do whatever you like with it. However, we need a
> *very* good reason to add additional dependencies to the build. What
> do you need it for?
Sometimes, text file maybe archived with compressed format.
Especialy huge size file. I think it is convenient that
we supply a function to import from archived file directly.

This is just a plan, one day we can implement it. But not now.
So, first I want to discuss its license.

Quan Zongliang
quanzongliang@gmail.com
CIT JAPAN: http://www.cit.co.jp
CIT CHINA: http://www.citbj.com.cn

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: about LZMA SDK license
От: svn@pgadmin.org
Сообщение: SVN Commit by guillaume: r7778 - trunk/pgadmin3/i18n/lv_LV