Re: pgAdmin v1.10.0 Beta 1 available for testing

От Arthur Knight Hammer
Тема Re: pgAdmin v1.10.0 Beta 1 available for testing
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Dave:

Would you consider this Beta release OK to use on a production system? I have
regular backups.  I'm not asking for a guarantee.  pgAdmin bugs are almost
always UI issues, I would like to help with the testing, and I can fix most
anything reasonable that might go haywire!  I would consider my use of
pgAdmin to be "vanilla", Postgresql experience low-expert (18 months).

Best regards and thank you for a superb assistant to my work,
Arthur Knight Hammer

Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin v1.10.0 Beta 1 available for testing
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin v1.10.0 Beta 1 available for testing