Re: getting 'full' names of functions?

От Jan-Peter.Seifert@gmx.de
Тема Re: getting 'full' names of functions?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello raf,

> > > Easier is just
> > >     select oid::regprocedure from pg_proc where <whatever>

> note that this method doesn't produce a complete function
> signature. the precision and scale of numerics are not
> included in the output. hopefully, that won't matter for
> your needs.

Oh. So functions expecting e.g. numeric(5,2) as argument wouldn't be listed correctly? Is this going to be fixed then?
Fornow all I need is the 'full' function name necessary for GRANT/REVOKE.

I guess this will do for now for 'non-numeric'-functions?:

SELECT DISTINCT p.oid::regprocedure::text FROM pg_catalog.pg_proc p LEFT JOIN pg_catalog.pg_namespace n ON n.oid =
p.pronamespaceWHERE nspname !~* '^pg_' AND nspname != 'information_schema'

Thank you very much,

Peter
--
Computer Bild Tarifsieger! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a