Re: getting 'full' names of functions?

От Jan-Peter.Seifert@gmx.de
Тема Re: getting 'full' names of functions?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Ashish, Hello Tom,

thank you very much for your quick and helpful replies - I really appreciate that.

> > May be this will help you:
>
> Easier is just
>     select oid::regprocedure from pg_proc where <whatever>

I guess I'll go with the very nifty type cast suggested by Tom though as this covers aggregate functions as well. This
possibilityshould be mentioned in the docs - together with the system information functions
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/interactive/functions-info.html

Too bad that this function syntax isn't part of information_schema.

Thank you very much to both of you.

Peter
--
Computer Bild Tarifsieger! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 ¿/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a