Re: pgadmin III not recognizing that instrumentation is loaded - SOLVED

От Eric Boehm
Тема Re: pgadmin III not recognizing that instrumentation is loaded - SOLVED
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 07:46:16PM -0500, Eric Boehm wrote:
   Eric> I have a PostgreSQL 8.3.3 database running on a linux   Eric> system. I followed the instructions and built
andinstalled   Eric> the adminpack.so library.

   Eric> I ran the adminpack.sql commands, stopped and started the   Eric> database but the pgadmin Client tells me
'Theserver lacks   Eric> instrumentation functions' when I try to use Server Status

[intervening text deleted]
   Eric> I don't see anything useful in the log file so I am not sure   Eric> how to debug why it thinks that the
functionsaren't there.

I found my error. I had installed the functions into the wrong
database. Once I installed into the postgres database, everything
started working.

My aplologies for the wasted bandwidth.

--
Eric M. Boehm                  /"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
boehm@nortel.com               \ /  No HTML or RTF in mail                               X   No proprietary

От: "Eric Boehm"
Сообщение: pgadmin III not recognizing that instrumentation is loaded
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin III not recognizing that instrumentation is loaded - SOLVED