Re: confirm timezone changes for new releases was Fwd: Re: [pgsql-slavestothewww] New News Entry (id: 1055)

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: confirm timezone changes for new releases was Fwd: Re: [pgsql-slavestothewww] New News Entry (id: 1055)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Robert Treat wrote:
> > I know that the fedora tzdata-2009a packages have the Argentian changes (as
> > well as some others depending on version of fedora), but I'm not sure what is
> > includedin the original package, or exactly where we pull our changes in from
> > Note our release notes dont specify those changes, so I am inclined to think
> > they aren't in there, but can someone confirm for our release announcement if
> > 8.3.6 et al have Argentinian timezone updates? (Or any other updates we
> > should mention) TIA
>
> The commit messages is:
>
>     Update time zone data files to tzdata release 2009a: introduces
>     Asia/Kathmandu as the preferred spelling of that zone name, corrects
>     historical DST information for Switzerland and Cuba.
>
> We get our data files as mentioned in /pgtop/src/timezone/README:
>
>         ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzdata*.tar.gz

To better answer your specific question, I see Argentina timezone
changes added CVS for in 2008i:
revision 1.13date: 2008/10/30 13:16:52;  author: tgl;  state: Exp;  lines: +91 -16Update time zone data files to tzdata
release2008i (DST law changes inArgentina, Brazil, Mauritius, Syria).

Those changes would have been included in 8.3.5 released on 2008-11-03.

http://enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: confirm timezone changes for new releases was Fwd: Re: [pgsql-slavestothewww] New News Entry (id: 1055)
Сообщение: Re: confirm timezone changes for new releases was Fwd: Re: [pgsql-slavestothewww] New News Entry (id: 1055)