Re: confirm timezone changes for new releases was Fwd: Re: [pgsql-slavestothewww] New News Entry (id: 1055)

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: confirm timezone changes for new releases was Fwd: Re: [pgsql-slavestothewww] New News Entry (id: 1055)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Friday 06 February 2009 10:43:30 Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Robert Treat wrote:
> > > I know that the fedora tzdata-2009a packages have the Argentian changes
> > > (as well as some others depending on version of fedora), but I'm not
> > > sure what is includedin the original package, or exactly where we pull
> > > our changes in from Note our release notes dont specify those changes,
> > > so I am inclined to think they aren't in there, but can someone confirm
> > > for our release announcement if 8.3.6 et al have Argentinian timezone
> > > updates? (Or any other updates we should mention) TIA
> >
> > The commit messages is:
> >
> >     Update time zone data files to tzdata release 2009a: introduces
> >     Asia/Kathmandu as the preferred spelling of that zone name, corrects
> >     historical DST information for Switzerland and Cuba.
> >
> > We get our data files as mentioned in /pgtop/src/timezone/README:
> >
> >         ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzdata*.tar.gz
>
> To better answer your specific question, I see Argentina timezone
> changes added CVS for in 2008i:
>
>     revision 1.13
>     date: 2008/10/30 13:16:52;  author: tgl;  state: Exp;  lines: +91 -16
>     Update time zone data files to tzdata release 2008i (DST law changes in
>     Argentina, Brazil, Mauritius, Syria).
>
> Those changes would have been included in 8.3.5 released on 2008-11-03.

Thanks Bruce!

--
Robert Treat
Conjecture: http://www.xzilla.net

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: confirm timezone changes for new releases was Fwd: Re: [pgsql-slavestothewww] New News Entry (id: 1055)
Сообщение: Re: confirm timezone changes for new releases was Fwd: Re: [pgsql-slavestothewww] New News Entry (id: 1055)