Re: Compiler warning in ecpglib/execute.c

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: Compiler warning in ecpglib/execute.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 03, 2009 at 04:06:39PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Note that spoonbill is still red.  This animal is special because it
> uses some peculiar malloc flags.

Not just spoonbill, five of them are. Without access to a failing machine this
is difficult to debug. I found some missing error checks in that library that
might explain the segfaults, but I still don't see why the the test is failing.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Go VfL Borussia! Go SF 49ers! Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!