Re: PostgreSQL monitoring

От Johann Spies
Тема Re: PostgreSQL monitoring
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL monitoring
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 05:10:07PM +0100, Cédric Villemain wrote:
> Note that you have some plugins :
>
>  * http://bucardo.org/check_postgres/ (plugin for nagios and others)
>  * http://muninpgplugins.projects.postgresql.org/ (for munin)

Thanks for these links.  I am trying out the muninpgplugins but I get
"Global symbol "$statscope" requires explicit package name at /etc/munin/plugins//pg_exilog_stat_database line 179".
Execution of /etc/munin/plugins/pg_exilog_stat_database aborted due to compilation errors.

I have the following in /etc/munin/plugin-conf.d/munin-node

[pg_exilog*]
user postgres
env.dbhost localhost
env.dbname exilog
env.dbpass xxxxxxxxxx
env.dbuser exilog

Any idea why I get the error message?

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Neither is there salvation in any other; for there is
      none other name under heaven given among men, whereby
      we must be saved."               Acts 4:12