BUG #4605: Role Privileges don't show up in PGAdmin

От Art Lembo
Тема BUG #4605: Role Privileges don't show up in PGAdmin
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      4605
Logged by:          Art Lembo
Email address:      artlembo@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.3.5
Operating system:   Windows XP
Details:

This used to work in previous versions.  When I create a new Group Role,
that group is not shown as one of the Role Privileges in the Table
Properties using PGAdmin.  I have to revert to using SQL to create
privileges.

thanks,

art

p.s. just started using PostGRES - I love it!