Re: Obscure problem due to high system OID or privileges?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Obscure problem due to high system OID or privileges?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Jan-Peter Seifert" <Jan-Peter.Seifert@gmx.de> writes:
> During 'start up' the application does a couple of SELECTs on pg_catalog:

> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM pg_attribute JOIN pg_type ON pg_attribute.atttypid=pg_type.oid LEFT OUTER JOIN pg_attrdef ON (
pg_attribute.attnum=pg_attrdef.adnum  AND pg_attribute.attrelid=pg_attrdef.adrelid ) WHERE pg_attribute.attrelid =
2147483647AND pg_attribute.attnum >= 0 AND pg_attribute.attisdropped = 'false'

Is the table it's looking for really exactly OID 2147483647 (ie 2^31-1)?
That seems a bit improbable.  I suspect something in your app is choking
on an OID that is in fact larger than that, and it's somehow getting
clamped to INT_MAX.

От: "Jan-Peter Seifert"
Сообщение: Obscure problem due to high system OID or privileges?
От: Jan-Peter.Seifert@gmx.de
Сообщение: Re: Obscure problem due to high system OID or privileges?